Tough economic times have made it necessary for Turk and Winnie of Bisummo to consider selling off their cooking sauce business which includes 3 nationally known, award winning sauces. Two of the sauces are All Natural and the other one can be easily modified to meet this criteria. The ideal candidate for purchase of this unique opportunity would be a retired hobbyist that enjoys traveling the country to attend fun trade shows/parties, an established distribution company in the food industry or even better, a co-packer/food distributor. The business is primed for growth for a motivated entrepreneur that can devote the proper time and resources to take it to the next level. All of the sauces are gourmet in caliber and have a multitude of cooking uses. The existing novelty labels are successful and well known but shelf friendly labels could be created to further market penetration into grocery stores and other family oriented businesses.
Here are some details on what the purchaser will get:
1. Approximately $14K worth of inventory (sauce, labels, merchandise)
2. UPC account if we are able to transfer it to your company (any applicable transfer fees to be paid by the Buyer)
3. All of the intellectual property rights to the 3 sauces and recipes except the Bisummo name (legal fees to transfer the trademark are not included but owner will sign over the rights to new owner)
4. Limited use of the Bisummo name until the existing labels are exhausted and trade show displays exceed their useful life
5. Full color pop-up display & banner for conventions or trade shows
6. All artwork files for the labels, advertising, merchandise, etc.
7. A weeks worth of training (7 consecutive days, travelling & lodging costs are not included for Buyers more then 80 miles from 32725)
8. Existing client list
9. Outstanding reviews and awards that the new owner can use for promoting the products
10. Indefinite referrals to the new owner
11. Connections to local co-packers that originally produced the sauces
Make an offer! Seller financing is a possibility with agreeable terms!
If you or someone you know is interested in purchasing the business then please contact:
Todd “Turk” Ross
Thanks for any help you can provide in finding us a Buyer.